As your premier movers in Raleigh NC, you can trust the dedication and professionalism of the movers here at Excellent Point Movers. We have a lot of experience handling moves of all types and sizes in this beautiful and bustling city home to 464,000. From residential and commercial services to packing and storage services, we do it all, and we do it affordably.
Our experience with Raleigh moves puts us front and center in terms of logistics, knowledge of the neighborhoods and the best way to get from here to there. Many of our clients choose to move to Raleigh for a variety of reasons, such as its thriving economy, particularly in the technology, healthcare and education fields, irresistible southern food, craft beer, great schools and quiet suburbs.
If all that weren’t enough, it’s ranked #1 as the best places to live in North Carolina for quality of life! This city with a small-town feel is well known for its friendliness, sense of community, excellent recreation options, and temperate weather.
Ready to move here? Call us first. We can coordinate your move with the greatest of ease so you can focus on more important parts of your relocation.
Our Moving Services in Raleigh
We are proud to offer far-reaching services to residents and business owners in and around Raleigh, including:
- Commercial and office moves: We have the experience when it comes to moving and packing office furniture. Let us help!
- Residential moves: Our professional residential movers will get you moved quickly and efficiently, while taking care of your items.
- Long-distance moves: Excellent Point Movers is here to provide top-notch long distance moving services over 100 miles or out of state,
- Local moves: Our local North Carolina movers are ready to help you move within a 100 mile radius.
- Storage services: Need somewhere between your moves? We offer storage for all of your belongings.
- Packing services: Our expert packers can handle both the packing and unpacking for you. We even bring the supplies and materials!
We bring personalized attention to every interaction, so you can rest assured you’re getting the highest level of skill and expertise possible. Plus, our movers are friendly and courteous, respecting your time and property. Whether you need a small local move, a more complex long-distance move, or just some loading and unloading, we are here to help.
Why Move to Raleigh, NC
Between its family-friendly atmosphere, great quality of life and welcoming Southern community, it’s no wonder people are moving to Raleigh, NC. The region has even been named the best place to live in North Carolina—and the best big city in the Southeast.
Raleigh has been slowly emerging as a large technology hub, but there’s more than what meets the eye in this modern-but-quaint town:
- If you’re moving to Raleigh you will have a much easier time finding a job than you will anywhere else. Glassdoor ranked the city of Raleigh, NC as the #1 Best City for Jobs.
- One of the South’s top 10 tastiest towns as ranked by Southern Living Magazine, foodies have a special place in their heart for the cuisine in Raleigh. With over 1,200 Restaurants in the Raleigh area, you will always find something new to try.
- With 366 beers on tap at the Raleigh Beer Garden, Raleigh, NC just passed Munich, Germany with the largest beer garden in the world! Let me repeat that. The city of Raleigh has the largest beer garden in the world. It’s more than just a city with a few great breweries, Raleigh is home to some of the best craft beer in the world.
- In Raleigh, the homes for sale are some of the most affordable in the nation. Whether you’re searching for a house in Downtown Raleigh, North Raleigh, or in a suburb of Raleigh you’ll find the homes are priced fairly for the quality of life and economy.
- The weather in Raleigh, in my opinion, is perfect and a great reason to relocate. We celebrate all four seasons (yes, it snows here!) and we are only a couple hours from the Mountains if you enjoy skiing or snowboarding.
- Raleigh is ranked as the second most educated city in America by Forbes, and it’s neighbor Durham is third. With universities like North Carolina State University, Meredith College, Peace University, Duke University, and the University of North Carolina all within a short distance of Raleigh, it only makes sense that the area places a high priority on the quality of education.
- The art galleries in Raleigh are some of the best attractions in the city. For awhile Art was the main attraction in Raleigh, and it’s inspired arts in other forms including music, craft beer, fine dining, even inspiring some of the custom new construction homes in Raleigh.
- If you love music, Raleigh is a great place to relocate. There are several live concerts a week going on in Raleigh whether your band is playing at the RedHat or Walnut Creek Amphitheater.
- If you’re planning on relocating to the Raleigh area, you are sure to find some great night time entertainment. Raleigh has put a focus on its entertainment, especially in the past decade where they have revamped Fayetteville District, Moore Square, Glenwood South and other areas around the city’s core. You can take a look at an interactive guide to downtown Raleigh nightlife here.
- How far is Raleigh NC from the beach? A short two-hour drive and your feet are in the sand. Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, and The Outer Banks are some of the favorite spots of local Raleighites to visit when the weather is nice.
Contact Excellent Point Movers in Raleigh NC
To learn more about our services in Raleigh and to get a free quote for your upcoming relocation, contact us at 919-787-4400. Our headquarters is at 5448 Apex Peakway Dr Apex, NC, and our hours are Monday through Friday from 7a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Whether you live in Raleigh proper or a surrounding town like Durham or Chapel Hill, our team can help you get from one place to another with ease.